Gas Fire Servicing in Eastleigh
It is important to have your gas fire serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Any appliance left unchecked could leave you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s an extremely good idea to have your gas pipework inspected at the same time as having a gas safety check.It is also important to have your new gas appliances serviced every year in order for the manufacturers warranty to be valid.
NEED A GAS FIRE SERVICED IN A HURRY?
As part of our range of plumbing and heating services, we offer gas fire servicing in Eastleigh and throughout Hampshire. If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your gas fire serviced right away:
- The gas fire is not working properly
- The fire is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than a crisp blue one
- Black marks/stains are evident around the gas fire
- The pilot light keeps going out
Gas fire servicing in Eastleigh will include inspection and/or cleaning of the appliance as specified and detailed in the appliance manufacturer’s instructions. This may include:
- It is correctly set and adjusted to ensure the gas is burning correctly
- It is of a type suitable for the room in which it is located
- It is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
- There is an adequate and permanent air supply suitable for the appliance type installed
- Any flues or chimneys are operating correctly
- All safety devices function correctly
- A check of the condition of the appliance including (but not limited to): the effectiveness of any seals, gaskets, the
cleanliness of heat exchangers etc. and checking for any signs of heat or other distress